"Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him."-
2 Corinthians 5:9

Wednesday, July 15

Summer Showers

Caleb and I were playing at the Playground in our neighborhood and we felt raindrops but I questioned if it was going to last. Needless to say, minutes later we were in the midst of a million hard raindrops. I ran back home pulling Caleb in the wagon and laughing so hard at the same time. He was so excited to eat his apple at the park (but we never go to it), so as soon as we walked in the house with wet clothes he asked for "Apple".
It was the first time I never cut up his apple and he loved it!
He has a mind of his own and I am so thankful for these sweet memories with him. We have had such precious times together this summer so far!

No comments: