"Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him."-
2 Corinthians 5:9

Wednesday, July 15

My Sweet Tea

The other night Wade and I had a date night and enjoyed the Queens Feast in Charlotte at Ruth Kris and saw a movie. I love it when we carve out time to still have date night and have conversations that do not always happen in our normal dinner times. Of course we forgot to take pcitures during the entire time so we took this picture of ourselves at the movies:) Wade- you are the love of my life an I am so thankful how you lead our family daily and still have such a great attitude about life. You have been there so much for me lately and I so appreciate how you have let me vent, cry, and experience joy in the midst of grieving the loss of my Dad! I am so glad that Caleb will experience an incredible Dad like I had the opportunity growing up. You are a great role model for Caleb and I love how he runs up to you with so many kisses and wants to 'scare you' as you enter the room. I understand that it is hard right now looking for a new job and the thought of not providing for us BUT I totally trust you and your heart and know that God has new plans for you! DFTILY

No comments: