"Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him."-
2 Corinthians 5:9

Saturday, January 10

A glimpse of Preschool

Here are a few pictures of Caleb at Preschool. He stays in my office on some days and goes to the Toddler class the rest of the time. He is constantly being tempted by the computer and loves to turn it off while I am working:) He loves the sensory table when it has water in it. This is his class washing sweet potatoes before they make sweet potato pie.
This is his Toddler class. He is the youngest in his class but you cant tell it. I think he thinks he runs the school. Not to mention all the teachers spoil him and let him do anything in their rooms. He loves to go to the 4's class and watch the hamster and fish and climb up in the loft.
I am s0 thankful for my job. It is the perfect fit for us the be able to take Caleb, know that he is being taken care of, and love being able to us my gifts daily.
He loves the playground. At the beginning of the year he could only sit in the swing and grass because he just wanted to eat the mulch. Now he just runs everywhere and loves to go down the slide.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Caleb is just TOO CUTE!!!!!

Marty Manor said...

Sus,

I found your blog site again on my blog and wanted to get in touch! Caleb is adorable and so is your blog...done in a very Suz-like, cute way:) It's exciting to see what's happened in your life since I last saw you...on your wedding day! Feel free to email me: martymadness@hotmail.com .

Much love,
Mar:)

Erin said...

Susan, you need to join Facebook!!!