"Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him."-
2 Corinthians 5:9

Thursday, April 10

No Family Picture

I couldn't wait to get a cute family picture of us 3 dressed for Easter. So, our plans were to wake up Easter morning and give Caleb a new fun toy and treats and then head to the Spencer's - but- I woke up about 4:00 am with a severe stomach bug (I will spare you the details). I stayed in bed until lunch time and periodically got up to be with Wade and Caleb. Here he is with his new toy. He woke up with this rash on his face too. Then by evening Caleb had the stomach bug with a high fever- He was miserable! Then 2 days later Wade had it and 3 days later it hit Caleb and me again! But he learned to flip over on his belly in the midst of being sick. This is how we find him in the crib now:)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay, you updated your blog!! :) Caleb is getting so big! I'm sorry to hear that you guys were sick--I HATE the stomach bug! Yuck! Hope you're all feeling better now! Erin :)

P.S. I had some girls over tonight from church and one of the things we ate was spinach and artichoke dip and I thought of you!